Friday, May 14, 2010

Ballet Recital


Lynnlee had her first ballet recital this past Saturday. She did such a good job, I was a proud mom for sure. She wore make up and my mother curled her hair as she says "like the girls do". I was actually nervous for her lol and when the curtains opened she didn't even care that there were no telling how many people watching her, maybe a performer one day? I wasn't able to video during the real thing but they let us video during the dress rehearsals which I did and then later somehow deleted it on the camcorder trying to show it to Lynnlee. I was beyond mad at myself but I did get her doing the dance on my camera a few times and a friend tagged me on facebook of them during dress rehearsals. Anyways my mom and mother-in-law came down to she her which she loved. Afterwards we gave Lynnlee six red roses for doing such a good and of course she loved that. Then we all went out to eat at Browns Corner by where she performed. Here are some pictures of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee