
We had Adilynn on December 30, 2009. It was a fast pretty easy labor. The only had part really was when the doctor went to break my water, I was so scared that I made it almost impossible for her to do so. I went from 3 cm dilated to 6, to 10 and pushed for about an hour and a half. When they first laid her on my chest I looked at her and immediately thought "she looks just like her big sister" I instantly fell in love with her. So beautiful and such a great baby. She weighed 8lbs 12oz and was 21 1/2 in. That night we watched the Nebraska bowl game and Adi must have been good luck bc they won. We also spent New Years Eve in the hospital and we kept Adilynn until 12:00 and then had her go to the nursery so that we could try and get some sleep before coming home. At about four that morning I was waken by the nurse saying that Adi had a little accident, she chocked on some mucus and couldn't catch her breath. It scared me to death. We thought we were going to have to stay an extra night but thank the good Lord she did amazing the rest of the night and the whole day before leaving and she checked out fine. We came home to my mother, grandmother and big sister Lynnlee. "Adi" brought along a gift for her big sister so we watched Lynnlee open it. We had a great first night at home. Adi is now 6 weeks old and is the best baby. She is gaining weight very fast and is starting to look just like me. Can't wait to see what kind of personality she will have.... but I am NOT rushing her to grow up fast by any means ... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment