
I haven't been on here in a while so I thought I would catch everyone up to date. Adilynn is now about a week away from 4 months, I cannot believe it has been that long since I have had my bundle of joy. She is such a good baby, she will just smile at you all day if you talk to her. She looks just like me =) which I love bc not a thing about Lynnlee is me. She also sleeps very well which i am very thankful for, usually 9 p.m.-6 a.m. Lynnlee will be 3 in about 2 months now i really cant believe that my baby girl is growing up. =( She is a character. She for sure keeps us laughing. A few weeks ago I was doing the laundry as Adi started waking up from her nap, so I told Lynnlee to go sing to her while I finished up. So I go on trying to hurry when all of a sudden I hear "All the single ladies... put your hands up" I about lost it she is hilarious. She says and does the funniest things like I don't know where she comes up with some of this stuff. She is in ballet right now and absolutely loves it. Her recital is coming up and I am just so excited to see her dance. Monte and I are doing pretty well also, just really looking forward to vacations this summer. I will try and keep this thing up to date....
No comments:
Post a Comment