Friday, March 11, 2011

For One Good Looking Individual


Today I want to dedicate my post to this man ...



And this picture is to show his randomness LOL this is one way to play xbox....



He is such a wonderful husband and daddy! I just love him to pieces. I want to take time out to say thank you babe for all that you do.... the getting up with Ads whether it be in the middle of the night or 7 a.m. I am so thankful bc you know I LOVE my sleep. For being so hands on with the girls and pretty much taking over when you get home from work bc you know I need the break, well either that or you just don't want to hear me complain ha.... For working hard so that I can stay home with our precious littles, and for coming up with all these (at the time) crazy ideas that actually become really great ideas. Thank you for being you even though you drive me crazy =) sometimes and loving us (obviously me and the girls) with all you are. But mostly thank you for giving me the two most amazing daughters in the world. I love you Mont Man!!



Since it is getting closer to LL's recital thought I would add a picture from last years =)


And I couldn't leave this little stink out... she is precious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee