Wednesday, March 9, 2011

T-ball Season

Welp folks LL has started tball. She is carrying on the athletic gene. =) This makes me so excited I didn't realize how much I have missed being at the ball field. At first she wasn't really sure if she liked it or not and she actually cried once or twice. She was playing pitcher and when someone would hit the ball all the kids would run trying to get it and she cried when she didn't get it I guess it hurt her feelings. Anyways once we told her that she didn't have to get the ball every time she was ok with that. That's when she started having a good time. So now I think she really likes it, which she has only had two practices (bc of the rain) but she has liked it more each time. M thought I was that crazy mom bc I brought my camera and was snapping tons of pictures but I just thought this is her first time ever to practice or play for that matter I wanted to capture all that I could. =) So anyways here are a few pictures that I got. Enjoy....
She looks so cute in her pink helmet
Telling LL how it's done. He is so good to her
This little cutie wanted to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee