Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Little Things...

Way to often I forget to stop and enjoy the little things that my amazing, yet simple life has to offer. Like the look on LL's face when her sister wakes up from a nap or the absolutely adorable little body of A running as fast as her little legs will take her or even the excitement that over comes the girls when they get a new toy or in A's case food. =) I am trying to get better about stopping and enjoying that moment bc it is gone way to fast. I cannot believe in a few short months I am going to have a four year old. I could have sworn I just gave birth to her a few days ago. I just really am so happy about where my life is in this moment.
My mom and I stayed up talking the other morning until 2 a.m. and oh how I enjoyed it. I had missed her and just talking with her about this and that. And when she surprised us LL and A couldn't have been more happy running to her and jumping in her arms. So sweet how much they adore her.
I just want to add this in here bc I don't say this enough at all... I am SOOO thankful for my daughters health and happiness!!!
This little princess doing a sweet pose after ballet class
Sweet ballet feet
YUM Gigi's Cupcakes
She likes to do things her own way =)
So beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee