Although I didn't find this on Pinterest (I saw something like this on a random blog and I cannot remember which) I have seen LOTS of things I want to try from the site. I even found a hair cut that I am hoping my mom does when she visits at the end of this month.
So anyways this was SUPER easy. Amanda already had everything we needed. The vase was a gift she got last month, the felt I had and made into the flowers, the clear thingys (she thought would have the right touch and she was right) she had left over from her wedding two years ago as well as the stuff to go inside the vase to hold it all together, and the sticks I picked off a tree in her front yard and she dipped them in left over paint she had. When you put it all together it looks a little something like this.....

Cute huh? I thought so too. I also made one of those "T-shirt necklace scarfs" tonight those are pretty simple to make and cute too! So anyways just something I wanted to share... Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Oh yea M totally got first shift yes you heard right FIRST shift 7a.m.-3p.m. I prayed so hard for that oh and to top it off his off days are Saturday and Sunday. The only other guy that has those days off is the Lieutenant. How great is my God!! I am super super excited about that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment