Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Little Sprucing Up

Just a little something different, didn't change much ya know. Added a picture to the header and some more along the side nothing too fancy. =) Oh and I also added a "Follow Me" tab for Pinterest for those of you who want to. Come on I know you do, I mean I am so interesting and all! =) ha!

By the way as soon as we move into our house and get settled in and all I do plan to pick back up with the learning to cook and matching it with Disney movie night. It was a big hit in this homestead and did help me to learn in the kitchen.

Also I have a ton of crafts I have seen on blogs and Pinterest I am dying to try so once again when we get moved in I will try them and post about it.

Happy Wednesday....

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee