I haven't really blogged much since we moved so just to fill everyone in on where we are at.
When we originally moved M actually had a different job, it was an hour away from Lincoln and all my Tuscaloosa friends know how I feel about being being that far away from town lol or any of my friends for that matter. So anyways once we got here it actually fell through so he looked for a week or so and had interviews until he got another job. He was chosen out of two hundred people yes 200. and it's here in Lincoln and it's more money and heres to hoping a good shift. He just started yesterday so while he is training we don't know his shift for sure. He had a really good vaca, about a month worth. So it was like God said ok Megan I have to get you to Nebraska first then once you get there I will work it all out for you. lol Oh my God is good!!
Then our other original plan was for us to move in with his cousin and his wife for a week two tops well God also had other plans for that as well. LOL We have looked and looked and looked and drove and drove and called and called until I couldn't stand it anymore and I actually got to the point where I hate to admit it but I was loosing faith about it until BAMMM we find the greatest house =) I am so in love with it so pretty and in a great subdivision (oh yea I'm talking about to rent we aren't going to buy for a while our last house did us in or well that's what I say for now) The only thing is we can't move in until the end of this month but that house is worth the wait. and I am SOOOO thankful that the Lord put TJ and Amanda in our life they have been so good to us and let us live in their basement this whole time. I feel bad for them though lol with these two chicks running around all the time ;) We will be out soon we love y'all!! =)
So that's where we are at right now a job and a house. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment