Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Beautiful Day

Yes you heard right, a few days after the snow day it is absolutely beautiful out. I think it was like 60-65 out this day. Amazing day!! Monte went golfing that morning and once he got back we spent most the day outside. We love to walk around our subdivision and there are also horses we like to go see. I wish it could stay like this year round it is the perfect weather! Once summer gets here I am not going to be able to walk outside without sweat dripping off me it gets so dang hot here! ugh oh well at least we will get to be outside anyways. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons though. =) Here are few photos of the day...
Here comes one of the horses.
Miss priss being girly =)
and here is the sweet stink pot =) looking for something to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee