Ok I always get ideas off other blogs from there tutorials and what not, so I thought I would share an idea of mine. Well I have seen this type of pant before but just not my idea!! =)
First off I took a regular pair of pants that Lynnlee had that fit around the waist but were to short.
And I had some fabric left over from another cute outfit I had made her but it was more summer like but I knew I could take the top and put a long sleeve under it and prestooo a winter outfit!!
So anyways I put the pants on LL and measured from the bottom of the pant leg to the ground (I think 3 inches) then I cut the pant about 4 inches off the bottom. So 7 inches in all.
I then cut that out of fabric and then guesstimated the length (just made sure I could ruffle it and it would fit with the pants)
Sewed the bottom then done a running stitch and ruffled and sewed it to the pants.
After that I remembered that I had some felt with some polka-dots. so I cut out the polka dots and then used the iron on stuff and put them on the pants!
Ok I know this was the worst description ever... sorry this is my first time and I am already horrible and trying to explain anything as it is!! LOL but that is how I made these cute little pants...
No comments:
Post a Comment