Friday, February 11, 2011

Coupons!!

Yesterday was my birthday and M asked if I wanted to go out and eat and I told him no that I had some coupons and wanted to put what I learned from my coupon class to test. So after LL's dance they all headed home and I went to Publix. =) I think I did ok for my first time. I am hoping I do get better, as I was standing in line to check out the checkout girl told me that they have a couple women come in and have $700 worth of stuff and then $650 worth of coupons!!! GEESHH that's what I want to get to!! ;) I just want to start spending less then I save. So anyways I ended up spending and saving the same amount ... $47. I am good on butter for a while though I got 4 tubs of it for like $1. and 6 things of G2 for like $1. I also got what should have been $18 worth of Healthy Choice fresh mixers for $5 (and btw they are GOOD) anyways that was just a few of the deals I got. Here is a picture of everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee