Friday, February 11, 2011

Snow Day

Well.... it finally snowed here! yayyyy I was so excited (I think more then LL) about the snow. ha Actually that night that it started snowing after everyone went to bed I bundled up and went out and built a snowman (bc I knew that it would melt before the morning, which it actually didn't) and got snow to make snow cream. The next morning the girls and I went out and played and then came in and enjoyed some snow cream which might I add was a huge hit in the Petersen homestead!! Anyways here are a few pictures from the snow...
This sweet thing just wanted to walk lol
She wa telling Adi to have a snow ball fight with her haha
Yessssss SNOWCREAM!!!!!!!!
The snowman I made for the girls that actually fell before they got up to see it!
This is when it started snowing. She loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee