I just have a few different things to blog about today or actually tonight.
First off I am still loving having Lake here. I think I have changed A's diaper maybe once?? LOL She even did the dishes for me and cleaned LL's room. I really don't want to give her back she is such a joy. And not to mention the girls are LOVING her. By the way I just want to throw this out there, I am not the best at writing I am not sure where commas go or where to end a sentence so just bare with me. =)
First off I am still loving having Lake here. I think I have changed A's diaper maybe once?? LOL She even did the dishes for me and cleaned LL's room. I really don't want to give her back she is such a joy. And not to mention the girls are LOVING her. By the way I just want to throw this out there, I am not the best at writing I am not sure where commas go or where to end a sentence so just bare with me. =)
LL got in trouble today and we put her in "time out" for a few minutes and when we went to tell her she could get out this is what we found. LOL A was upset that her big sis was in trouble. Bless it!
The next two pictures are the other morning getting ready for church. I just thought the girls looked adorable well like always =)
And this cute chick in her bathrobe. Such a cutie pie!
Ok since Lake is here, hubby and I have had time alone which is unheard of for us. Since hubs has weird days off we went on a date Tuesday night and we went to the Comedy Club. LL helped me get ready and pick out my clothes. She told me I could wear her princess jewelry and princess dress but we ended up settling on the outfit below, I thought the princess attire might be over dressed and like LL said wouldn't fit. lol ok Let me just say I LOVE the Comedy Club we had a blast. We were just going to go out to eat then head there well since we couldn't find a restaurant we just decided to eat there. It was pretty yummy to and not too pricey all though I don't know when the last time we actually spent that much on a date night. lol We also were able to go to the golf course yesterday, which must I add was my first time ever to attempt to play and geeesh that mess is hard but now I see why my hubster is addicted. I am ready to go back.
Here is a picture of my sweet LL helping me get ready for Prince Daddy!
The night of our date. A had to be in the picture of course =)
No comments:
Post a Comment