Well first off let me just say I redeemed myself lol I tried to back a cake again and well why it's still not the greatest it's better then the last one. I tried to do like a two tier cake and umm let's just say my husband asked me next time to just do a single layer. LOL At least it is better right? Oh and I made chicken Alfredo (well the noodles and added the sauce the hubs grilled the chicken that's his strong point well everything in the kitchen is I just can't grill lol) and our movie choice was Wizard of Oz although LL is really the only one that watched.
I was totally going to upload a picture of the cake but for some reason, and seems it just started happening, but it takes like 30 minutes to upload one picture any help? But it let me upload these pictures that I fixed in picnik....
These are a couple pictures I took of the girls... They are getting so big. tear!
This picture, I totally got the idea from a good friend of mine and have been wanting to try the pose. If you need you picture made I highly recommend April Zark Photography! She is AWESOME!

A tried to do the same pose as LL =)

I am hoping next week I will have some big news to share with everyone. Stay tuned to find out... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment