Monday, August 1, 2011

Drawing a blank here... lol

Well we didn't have a movie dinner night last week. We ended up going to my moms on Friday then coming home last night. We do however plan to have one this week, just have to pick out a movie and go from there.

We had a good weekend. I got to see friends I haven't seen in forever it seems, LL and A got to see their cousins with a spend-the-night party. I wish we lived close to M's family so we could get together with them more often, I know the girls would love that as well. However. it is very nice to be home. =)

Lakelynn, which is a forever family friends daughter, came back with me to spend the weekend with us and I must say I am excited. She is the sweetest little thing ever and such a HUGE help with the girls. Before I can even get up to change A's diaper she is already on it. She plays with LL, whatever game it may be. Her sister came last summer too and we loved having her as well. These two chicks are so well mannered and such a blessing to have around. It's nice to have so many people that care about our family and the Swann family is definitely one's that do. Also their mama Missy has given me some good advice over the years, I feel like she is my second mom as I call her my Godmother. As we speak Lake is at the kitchen table playing with play dough with both girls and they are having a blast with their little giggles now and then. It's going to be a great week ahead. =)

Hope you all have a blessed week and come back soon ya hear...

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee