Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dinner/movie Well ... Sort of

So as I said in my last post Lakelynn came down for the weekend and we just loved having her here I really cannot say enough good things about the Swann family. They have always meant a lot to me and Missy (Lake's mom) always gives me some really good advice. Well my mom and Missy came down yesterday to get Lake and they also stayed the night and left just about 30 minutes ago. We stayed up talking last night until around 2 a.m. something we always do when we get together like that.


The week was great I had so much help, I mean she done things before I could even ask her to (Lake that is) she does not understand how much I needed that. So Saturday I took her to All Fired Up so she and I could spend some time alone and we had a blast. I painted a plate with me and Monte him as a Alabama football player and me as a Bama cheerleader and it said Monte & Megan at the top, Roll Tide at the bottom. Very cute! Lakie made the cutest horse tile, she also made her granny and grandaddy a coffee mug. Hers was also very cute! Then later we met mine and her mom in town and did a little retail therapy. =) My mom got a lot of cute stuff for her shop which by the way if you live in Muscle Shoals or just need a awesome hair dresses hop on over to A Day of Beauty and Shopping and the shopping part if you need any home decor or flowers for a grave that's the place to go.


So (I say SO a lot lol) tonight I made Tacos and peanut butter balls for everyone (and the PB balls were a little diff from Missy I added graham crackers yummy) and after everyone left we watched Shriek which about 5 minutes in LL fell asleep and about 10 minutes after that A went to bed. So as I am typing this the movie is playing well actually it just ended.


I just want to say thank you again to Lake. I love you! and Thank you to Missy for the advice and talk we had last night and of course my mommy for the everyday advice you give me.


I want to end this post on something I don't say enough... What all I am thankful for. Today I am thankful for two healthy little girls who I love more than anything. I think God for picking me to be their mom and I thank God also for sending Monte to me and even more for sending him to my girls. You are a great man Monte Lynn. I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee