Ok so I had never been to a thrift store, I want to be thrifty but am just slowly learning how. So anyways I was looking around at people's blogs and thought ok I am going to try the one in town the only one that I know where it is. So A and I left early before going to pick LL up and headed to one. OK let me say I love it! Everything is so cheap haha hint thrift store ;) I only got a few things bc I was only able to stay in there about 20 minutes bc Monte forgot to leave LL's car seat at school so I had to go by his work to pick it up... but I do plan to go back maybe tomorrow. Here are the things I got...
I need to go thrift store shopping too! Have you heard of or been to Treasure Hunt or Dirt Cheap? Also, I'm so jealous that you can sew. I can't even sew on a button!
ReplyDeleteI went to Treasure Hunt or when it was still that now it's dirt cheap right? Do they have basically the same stuff? That's where I got the girls monkey bathroom stuff. Super cute!!
ReplyDelete