Monday, July 4, 2011

4 Years Already?

Birthday Girl













Her theme was Disney's Tangled

















Where has the time gone? The saying really is true "time flies when you're having fun" my baby is four. FOUR. That means this time next year we will be getting her ready to start school. WHAT? I am crying just thinking about it. Anyways we had her party here (we usually have it back in the Flo don't ask me why all her friends are here) and she had such a great turn out, got tons of fun toys and most importantly told me "THIS IS MY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER" in her oh so sweet little four year old voice. Her favorite toy, and again I love you mom for this, is her leapster explorer that her mimi got her and guys when she is playing it, get this she doesn't say a word all about it and is actually really good at it and it has already taught her a ton. We recently bought her a few games to go with it so that is just awesome to her. After her party we went to Zaxbys for some yummy food (we had to be quick it was 1,000 degrees out and we had cake and ice cream in the car) the whole time we were there, get this again she didn't say much just played her game oh well she did tell me over and over how great of a mommy I am bc "THIS IS MY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER" =) That chick knows how to make her mommy a happy camper. I think A had a great time also. Of course she loved the cake and ice cream.





So this makes me super excited about birthdays to come I hope I can always make these little stinkers this happy. I never knew being a mother would be this rewarding and I for sure never knew I could love another person the way I love my two chick-a-s =)


I love this picture! Sweet A

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee