Friday, July 15, 2011

Learning to cook... well maybe?

I recently read one of my friends blogs (I actually met her in A's kindermusik class) and she had the cutest idea and if I knew how to link I would link you Raegan. =)

So if you know me you know that I have not the slightest idea how to cook. I can make grilled cheese, chicken and the occasional eggs and I say occasional bc they do not always come out tasting good. I bet at least 4 times a week we have chicken, boxed mash taters and can green beans. ha My hubby is a great cook so he does most the cooking, he can make some mean Kabobs. So I was thinking why don't I get recipes off the internet and start blogging my progress? I racked my brain for ideas when I came across Raegan's blog. Perfect. She is having family movie dinner nights. Meaning what ever movie they are watching that night she will incorporate a dinner to go along. As well as she I want to do most Disney movies and since LL and A have almost every Disney movie ever made =) it works out perfect.

So as I am learning to cook and reporting how it's going, my sweet family can have fun. =) Even though most nights we will probably end up eating popcorn bc I will mess it up. ha At least I am going to attempt right?

I think the first night I might try and work in tomorrow or the next day we will see but I am going to do Tangled. Since LL just had that theme for her birthday party I thought I might as well row with it. (and real quick I am going to try and do this once a night) I will have to get back to you on what I am going to make. If any of you have advice please send it my way. =)

Alright fingers crossed I don't mess this up. =).....

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee