That's all I can say about this day is Whew.... First off we had swimming lessons this morning and it was the girls last day. Their lessons are at 9:30 a.m. so I knew today might be a little off seeings how A woke up at midnight and again at 5 something. Monte had to work tonight so he stayed home to sleep so I had both girls by myself. I know what you are thinking ahh not so hard but geesh I have one chick who likes to run ahead and be the "helper" by opening the door and then another chick who doesn't like to be held very often and wants to get down and run (and believe me she is one quick little booger). So it was a struggle getting them inside to say the least. Then once we get inside LL goes to her teacher which is good she is a great listener for other people (and me too just not all the time) I have to get in with A bc it's a mommy and me class well from the get go A was just not having it (and this child has loved swimming lessons from day one). She didn't want any part in any of it, no going under, no climbing out and jumping in and no blowing bubbles. After class they wanted to take a group picture, well LL was excited about this any excuse to get her picture made she is there but A not so much and I had brought my camera so I wanted to takes pictures as well. I was trying to put LL's shirt on and while doing that A took off running finally her instructor held her while I got LL situated and we did get every one's picture made it just took a minute or two. =)
So A was ill (and for my in-law family I mean upset not sick;) ) most the day and I finally got her down for a good nap around 1:30 she sleep for about 2 1/2, 3 hours so that was great (of course LL never slept so no break for me there). Once everyone was up and had dinner I decided I wanted to take us all for a walk around our subdivision. I *try* and put A in the jogging stroller ...yea well I turned my back to get something and once I turned back around she had gotten out somehow. I did put her back in and managed to keep her in for a little while. LL had to walk ya know she is 4 now so she thinks she is grown which is fine she listens pretty well and watches for car but it's not like we have any I think we saw maybe two our whole walk. So A is whining the whole time, she would get quiet a little bit then start up again. I ended up putting LL in the stroller for a little bit bc I wanted to run well once I let her out before coming home A HAD to get out as well. BIG MISTAKE!! She wanted t push the stroller that she couldn't reach then when she couldn't she would throw a fit. I would try and pick her up and carry her another fit. At one point she fell flat out on the ground crying and having a full blown temper tantrum. I just looked at her, finally she got up and still crying she tries to wiggle out of my arms. Well I look up to see my neighbors looking at me... all I could say is "sorry, excuse the circus coming through". Needless to say I am home and looking forward to bedtime =).
I am going to blame this bad day on teething. Those darn teeth coming through my sweet baby's gums are causing her to be in a bad mood. lol What can ya do? It comes with motherhood and I wouldn't trade it in for anything in the world. =)
Hope everyone has a blessed and safe weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment