Saturday, July 23, 2011

Aladdin Movie Night

Tonight we done another family movie night and from my title you can see we *are* watching Aladdin. =) I say *are* bc my girls are actually sitting and watching it as we speak! Well it's more like it's on the T.V. and LL is watching then pausing to say "Ok who wants to be in my talent show?" While she is trying to make A do what she wants her to. Ha isn't working out to well for her. A is a freeheart woman! lol is that even real? I mean she is not having LL or anyone else for that matter tell her what to do. I think she gets that from her moma.


So anywho, we had our dinner earlier would ya like to know how it went? ... Why so you can get a good laugh? lol That's why I would read. =) No it actually went very well this go round. Maybe because I have cooked all this before and to be honest the mean is kinda my go to meal. We went deep in the desert to Argabi (I'm not sure if that is how you spell it) for our meal. We had Aboo Chicken, Theif's Cornbread, Jafar's evil black eyed peas and for dessert we had Raja Chocolate Balls. AKA: Baked chicken, homemade cornbread, black eyed peas, and peanut butter balls. And this chick helped me....






Here is the master piece. LOL




Better done like this. I'm telling ya mix those peas and cornbread together and you have magic in yo mouth!! =)


Then you got these mouth watering babies! I could eat these all day everyday. And guess what they turned out yummy and I have only made these one other time I tell ya!





And here is the kitchen afterwards. Not so bad this time huh?




This was a fun meal all because I actually cooked something that turned out good! lol Even if I have cooked it before it's still progress right? Come on give a girl a break! =) How bout it? Who out there is surprised? I know I am and so will my main man once he gets home to try these bad boys (the balls that is).


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
















No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee