Friday, July 15, 2011

Ok I tried to blog a couple days ago but when I went to download the pictures I sat here for half an hour and still nothing. They would not load to my page? Does anyone else have this problem? On facebook it takes no time so I don't think it's my computer, but to be honest what do I know? lol So this time around I am trying to upload one picture at a time and see how that works for me. We shall see....







Alright today's blog is about VBS. I have to admit this is my girls first bible school experience and well only my 2nd =( Growing up we weren't involved in church as much as I wanted to be honest we didn't go very often. Just usually holidays and occasions and sometimes just because so I am very glad that Monte and I are raising the girls up in church. Don't get me wrong my mom was an awesome mom and gave me everything I ever wanted I just wish that this would have been one of those things. But ya live ya learn, oh and my mom is also more involved herself! =) But any who the only other VBS I went to was when I think I was like 10 years old and it was a cowboy theme. I don't remember a whole lot about it but I do remember having a lot of fun. And let me tell you we have had a blast this year. I helped sweet Laynee teach 3rd grade and I want to mention she is an awesome teacher and very patient (something I still pray for daily lol). The kids really were great other than a lot of talking when they should be listening but hey what kid doesn't do that?





LL was in the 4 year old class and that child I will tell ya she is something else with her dancing. I know I say all the time (and that she is only 4) but she is seriously going to be a dancer when she grows up, she's got some moves. Even when people were doing their own thing she was dancing. This is no lie when we came home last night we turned on our VBS CD (which she won because she knew the motto ... Hear it... Believe it... Connect it) and I was seriously watching her to know the next move. Speaking of I had to get up on stage last night to dance, oh me I'm not as good as I once was (well if that ever was) back in my cheerleading days. At one point while we were still eating they turned on the music in the gym and there were a couple people standing and LL went over and started doing the dances, well they all had to walk away one by one and buddy she kept on until all the songs were over. lol








A was just in the nursery and sometimes got to do things with the 2 year olds. The first day before I left the workers asked me if there was anything they needed to know about her and I said yes she is out of control LOL She really isn't that bad but the little booger is quick and before you know it she can get out of your sight. She had a great time as well and really bonded with the workers. Every time I walked by though I seen her working them to tired, either running, eating or playing haha. They said she did great and was very good though. The first night she made me a foam apple with her little hand print in the middle and it's a magnet. So CUTE.



I didn't take many pictures and only on the first day. I do however plan on taking my camera tonight to family fun night and getting some good pictures and I plan to post them later.... We will see if that happens. ha I think all in all my girls had a GREAT time and we will definitely be back next year. I am sad to see it come to an end. Until next year HEAT IT BELIEVE IT AND CONNECT IT!!!! =)






Lynnlee with her sweet friend Brinlee waiting to get started.







This is Evan he is so stinking cute and I love to hear him talk. His mom is Laynee she is who I helped teach.



Me Me MEEE...



These are the swim lesson pictures I never uploaded lol


This is LL and her only other person in her class. I cannot remember his name but I did meet his grandpa and he was super nice.



This is LL's swim teacher. She actually had two but this was the last one.








No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee