Adilynn doesn't turn one until the 30th but since it is so close to Christmas we decided to have her party on the 11th. We had it at my nana's house with just family. It was monkey theme also pink and lime green. So cute she wore a cute shirt that said Adilynn's One with a monkey on it and a pink and lime green tutu with bright pink tights. I think she had a good time and got some great new toys. She tore into her smash cake it was adorable. Although she got mad and cried when Monte smashed her face into it. I cannot believe she is already (almost) one. It seems like I just had her the other day makes me sad how fast she has grown but I do look forward to seeing her little personality grow, I think she is going to be a little comedian. I look forward to many more birthdays with this sweet little stinker! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment