Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Demember!!!


Well I haven't posted anything since June 1st so about six months ago. A lot has happened since then. Let's see Lynnlee turned three in June and she started preschool, we went to the beach in July and September and Kansas/Nebraska in July. We had a blast on all our vacations. The girls went on a plane for their first time and absolutely LOVED it, they were the best kids on the plane not a sound. In June Lynnlee started her awful threes but thank the Lord has came out of that this month. She has been so good. We welcomed "Elf on the Shelf" to our family yesterday and his name is "Edward" aka Egward. We read to him and talk to him and Lynnlee makes sure she is extra good for him to tell Santa. We have been all about Christmas since Thanksgiving, Christmas movies, decorations and songs. I love December it makes me smile! We will be in Nebraska this year for Christmas and Adilynn's first birthday. I cannot believe my baby will be one. She has such a personality, very happy and loves to laugh. She can crawl, walk along things, wave byebye, say moma,dada,and sis, wrestle with her sister and laugh until she can't laugh anymore. She got into an ant bed on halloween and we had to take her to the ER. It scared me to death, turns out she was fine but looks like she will have lots of scars. She got bit about 50 to 100 times it was crazy. poor baby. The girls had a great time on halloween, Lynnlee was Bell (from Beauty and the Beast) and Adilynn was a duck. Monte's mom was here the week before halloween, she usually comes on halloween but wasn't able to make it down at that time this year but at least she was able to be here close to it. We went to sorority row, and our neighborhood two different nights. Lynnlee was also in gymnastics this summer and now she is back in ballet. She loves to dance she told me the other day "mom when I get big I am gong to be a dancer, a good dancer." LOL she is such a sweet thang!! My nana had a stroke a couple months ago and it was very hard on her but I am glad to say she is doing amazing. All the therapist have been bragging on her about how awesome she is recovering. I love her to pieces and can't wait to see her back to doing it all on her own. And how can I forget football... We went to the State game with TJ and Amanda they came down to visit for the weekend we had a blast!! Well I caught everyone up on most of everything and maybe will remember to update sooner then every six months. Until next time.... Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee