Sunday, December 5, 2010

Random

I just realized I put "It's December" and under it is a halloween picture of the girls. LOL Well you know.

Funny things my girls have said... mostly Lynnlee bc Adilynn can't really talk yet. ha
-The other day Lynnlee was at school and Monte at work, Adi picked up his shoe and said "Da" it was pretty sweet.
- This was a while back but one of my favorites. Adilynn was in her crib and I was finishing up some laundry and she starts to cry so I ask Lynnlee to go sing to her until I am done she says ok and goes in Adi's room all of a sudden I hear "All the single ladies...put your hands up..."
-We were on our way to Lynnlee's ballet class and she says "Jesus birthday is on Christmas" I said yea then she sees a man walking down the road and she said "I don't like him" I said why she said "bc I can see his hair".

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee