Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Burrr It Is Cold Outside


Since we are not going to be in town for Christmas with my side of the family the girls got their gifts early. One of them being a Princess Jeep. We braved the cold yesterday to take the Jeep out and let the girls ride. First I had to bundle us up first... I bet we each had on four pairs of everything LOL put it this way I was so hot that it actually felt good to be outside and I have a feeling the girls were feeling the same way.

I think the Jeep went a little fast for Lynnlee so I had to put it on low to let her drive. Then I put it on high and drove the girls around as my neighbor was driving by, I know they thought I had lost my mind. lol I think the girls really had a good time and are really going to enjoy it when the weather gets warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee