Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fun Days


I just love days like this. Starts by getting Monte and Lynnlee off to school/work then being lazy watching t.v. or internet for an hour or so. Cleaning, laundry, baths, dinner date with the "party of four" and to top it off Christmas movie snuggled together. =) Before dinner we met Monte at his office to which he was busy with a client so we had to wait a few minutes. In the mean time someone brings up chucky cheese. Great. So that is what we hear (in a whiny voice) for the next, what seemed hour, ten minutes. Finally forgets and once we get to dinner decides to dance in the center with everyone watching. I'm telling you this child will be a famous dancer one day! We end the night with Rudolph the Red-Noised Reindeer and Monte fell asleep in Lynnlee's room with her. Such a sweet sight, she snuggles up close to him and sleeps like a baby. Now time for Edward to make his appearance. Tonight I think he will be hanging from the light in the kitchen with Jesus and a note from santa reminding her to not forget about what Christmas is all about. Until next time....


By the way the picture is not from tonight but from Thanksgiving. I just wanted to add it on here. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment





She put her hands on her hips and said "cheese"


Megan, Monte, Mama Aday and Lynnlee